Family of three electrocuted at Kpone

Lorlornyofm
By Lorlornyofm May 27, 2017 07:46

Family of three electrocuted at Kpone

A family of three (a couple and child) met their untimely death at Kpone Katamanso near Tema after they were electrocuted.

The unfortunate incident happened during Thursday evening’s downpour when an electricity cable fell on them as they left a fuel filling station in the area where they were seeking shelter, for their home as the rain intensified.

According to a local Journalist Emmanuel Daniels who spoke to Kasapa News, all three died on the spot, a situation that threw the entire community into a state of mourning and shock.

He added that officials of NADMO were informed of the development following which they came to the accident scene to convey the bodies to the morgue.

Lorlornyofm
By Lorlornyofm May 27, 2017 07:46
Write a comment

No Comments

No Comments Yet!

Let me tell You a sad story ! There are no comments yet, but You can be first one to comment this article.

Write a comment
View comments

Write a comment

Your e-mail address will not be published.
Required fields are marked*

*