Five-year-old boy dies after falling into hot Hausa Koko

Lorlornyofm
By Lorlornyofm March 23, 2018 05:03

Five-year-old boy dies after falling into hot Hausa Koko

A five-year-old boy has died after he fell into a hot millet porridge being prepared for sale by his grandmother at Anyinam in the Western Region.

The incident occurred on Thursday at 6:30 am in the morning, Rainbow Radio’s Christopher Anto said.

Narrating the incident on Nyankonton Mu Nsem, Christopher said, the minor died on the spot after falling into the porridge which is popularly known as ‘Hausa Koko’.

According to him, the deceased minor could not even scream for help after falling into the hot porridge.

He also indicated that grandmother of the deceased, whose name was only as Hajia, was taking her bath when the incident occurred. She came to meet the lifeless body of the boy, he added.

The police he said have kept in custody the woman pending further investigations whereas the deceased has buried.

Source: rainbowradioonline.com

Lorlornyofm
By Lorlornyofm March 23, 2018 05:03
Write a comment

No Comments

No Comments Yet!

Let me tell You a sad story ! There are no comments yet, but You can be first one to comment this article.

Write a comment
View comments

Write a comment

Your e-mail address will not be published.
Required fields are marked*

*