Gas leaks at Marwako restaurant at La

Lorlornyofm
By Lorlornyofm October 17, 2017 03:11

Gas leaks at Marwako restaurant at La

A gas leakage at the kitchen of the La branch of Marwako restaurant on Monday morning got workers, patrons and residents in the area to flee.

Personnel from the Ghana National Fire Service (GNFS) responded to the distress call and the area was immediately evacuated.

The restaurant is located close to two fuel stations which were also evacuated.The leakage was reportedly noticed in the morning, all operations were stopped and the Fire Service was informed at about 10:30 am, according to Prince Billy Anaglate, who speaks for hte GNFS.

Mr Anaglate told Accra based Citi FM that the restaurant’s cylinders appeared to have been perforated from beneath it, hence the leakage.

He called for calm among residents, noting that the affected cylinder was currently being cooled for safe flaring.

Source: graphiconline.com

Lorlornyofm
By Lorlornyofm October 17, 2017 03:11
Write a comment

No Comments

No Comments Yet!

Let me tell You a sad story ! There are no comments yet, but You can be first one to comment this article.

Write a comment
View comments

Write a comment

<

*