Generator fumes kill couple in Edo

Lorlornyofm
By Lorlornyofm September 6, 2017 17:00

Generator fumes kill couple in Edo

A couple, Mr and Mrs Imafidon Ototie were on Monday found dead in their apartment at Ikpoba-Okha local government area of Edo State.

They were reportedly killed by fumes from a generator placed at the corridor of the deceased’s room.

Their bodies were discovered by one of their sons, simply identified as Bright, who did not sleep at home on the day of the incident, ITV Benin reported.

He raised alarm when he returned home on Monday morning and discovered that his parents were yet to get up from the bed.

He said: “I have warned them to put off the generator but they didn’t listen to me.

“It is like a spirit told me to leave the house and I left. I came back and saw the door locked so I raised alarm.”

Source:dailypost.ng

Lorlornyofm
By Lorlornyofm September 6, 2017 17:00
Write a comment

No Comments

No Comments Yet!

Let me tell You a sad story ! There are no comments yet, but You can be first one to comment this article.

Write a comment
View comments

Write a comment

Your e-mail address will not be published.
Required fields are marked*

*