Man electrocuted after heavy downpour

Lorlornyofm
By Lorlornyofm July 24, 2017 20:04

Man electrocuted after heavy downpour

A 54-year-old man has been electrocuted at Dansoman-Russia in the Ablekuma Central Constituency following a heavy downpour on Monday.

The deceased, Emmanuel Kotey Neequaye is reported to have been electrocuted when he touched a pole closer to a shop in his house resulting in his death.

Wife of the deceased, Enyonam Appai in an interview on Adom News said the pole had come into contact with a high voltage electricity cable following a heavy downpour.

“He was electrocuted after returning from toilet but unfortunately stopped on the way to communicate with some friends at a taxi rank but held a pole closer to a container shop leading to his death.

“I was in the house when someone came to inform me about the incident only to get to the scene to found my husband dead on the floor” she cried.

She said they have informed the Police of the development following which they came to the accident scene to convey the body to the morgue.

Source: adomonline.com

Lorlornyofm
By Lorlornyofm July 24, 2017 20:04
Write a comment

No Comments

No Comments Yet!

Let me tell You a sad story ! There are no comments yet, but You can be first one to comment this article.

Write a comment
View comments

Write a comment

Your e-mail address will not be published.
Required fields are marked*

*

Recent Comments

  • Oxygen

    Oxygen

    Yeah I think it is time the government officials start accounting for their deeds. They cannot just come into power…

    View Article
  • Sammy the VIRUS

    Sammy the VIRUS

    In my estimation,I believe the average man in his quest to satisfy his libido will stop at nothing to have…

    View Article
  • Sammy the VIRUS

    Sammy the VIRUS

    There is this maxim within our local circles that says a man who works at Barkleys bank does not collect…

    View Article