Nigeria: Fire kills triplets, brother in Jigawa

Lorlornyofm
By Lorlornyofm January 22, 2018 14:06

Nigeria: Fire kills triplets, brother in Jigawa

A fire outbreak caused by a spark from an electric appliance has reportedly killed four children in Hadejia town, Jigawa State.

According to the Spokesman of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, Mr Adamu Shehu, who spoke to the News Agency of Nigeria, (NAN) the incident occurred on Jan. 20 at about 10:45 p.m.

Shehu stated that the victims who are triplets, Hassan Sale, Hussain Sale and Muhusin Sale, and their elder brother, Aliyu Sale are all of the same family.

He said, “On Jan. 20, at about 10:45 p.m, there was a fire disaster at the residence of one Alhaji Sale Tela of Tudun Tanda quarters in Hadejia town.

“The fire caused the death of triplets and their younger brother namely: Hassan Sale, Hussaini Sale, Muhsin Sale aged 5 and Aliyu Sale aged 2.

“It also consumed property worth of thousands of Naira.

“The causative agent we suspect is an electric spark from a water boiler,” the spokesman said.

He advised the public to exercise caution while handling electrical appliances, particularly during the Harmattan so as to forestall fire outbreak.

 

Source: dailypost.ng

Lorlornyofm
By Lorlornyofm January 22, 2018 14:06
Write a comment

No Comments

No Comments Yet!

Let me tell You a sad story ! There are no comments yet, but You can be first one to comment this article.

Write a comment
View comments

Write a comment

Your e-mail address will not be published.
Required fields are marked*

*